Thursday, September 27, 2007

RegencyFest Planning Meeting Gone Wild & New Boston

I can not believe I forgot to post this! Earlier this week, some members of the RegencyFest Planning Committee got together at Miss Connolly's (at left head of table) lighthouse to finalize plans (clockwise: Miss Connolly, Mr Knight, Lady Shaylee, Miss Schnabel, Lady Edwina, and myself).After we did, Mr Knight treated us to his "special" AV and set out a tip jar...
...complete with disturbing "zombie baby" pole dancing...
Afterwards, I attended a black and white formal at the beautiful New Boston sim, where I danced with the Baron Wulfenbach...
...and Doctor Mason. It was a lovely time.

1 comment:

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

I see I have some catching-up to do with my absence of the weekend. It was most pleasant dancing with you, and I appreciated the courtesy with which you let me, as I have heard the expression, 'bend your ear'.

Yrs.,

KW