Saturday, September 29, 2007

Regency Court of Whimsy Ball...

We all looked ever so fancy and fanciful at the Regency Court of Whimsy Ball held at Mr Sands' later! What does one wear to such a thing? Big, big dresses and even bigger hair! I decided to go the "Versailles" route myself...Here I am dancing with Mr Sands, who looked handsome as the Jack of Hearts...
Lady Dia at the left looking lovely with her dress and matching wig, but oh! The Marquise! I loved her birdcage wig and purple, blue and red outfit! The lag was catching up with me, crashing me three times, so I wish I got her when she still had on the dress...
...speaking of dress...the Duchess Kintyre's was truly one of a fantastic circumference! Sir Zen? Where are you in there?
Wonderful time! Thank you all so much for coming!

No comments: