Sunday, September 23, 2007

GenX with Gabi! My Radio Riel Caledon Debut

Today's Radio Riel GenX with Gabi party was my Caledon debut as a host! We had a huge turnout and a LOT of fun! I love Miss Dee Enoch's (on my left) modern "Kali" outfit!Her Grace Gabi had out her full retro turntable set as we danced to hit movie songs. At one point, we were overcome by the newest gent inducted into the Compulsive Swooners group, Mr. Turing Weyland. Who are the Swooners? That's another post for another time...
Everyone danced their hearts out...
...until the sun came up. Although, we provided a little light of our own...
Afterwards, I was given a tour of the Regency Hospital and the Bloodwing Foundation in Steelhead by the good Dr. Mason himself, who showed me his Tesla generator.
The Dr. is rather earnest in what he does, so I could not help but to make a sizeable donation towards the maintenance of the hospital. It benefits us all and that is what good neighbors do!

No comments: