Thursday, September 20, 2007

Victorian Ghosts & Haunts Group

Given that the Victorian period was a good one for ghosts and horror tales, I thought that perhaps Caledon was lacking a bit of "darker" side...After all, where are the unseen things and shadows and things that go bump in the night? On a lark for the absolute pure fun of it, I thought I'd create a "Victorian Ghosts & Haunts" group...

If you are interested in becoming a ghost o' Caledon (or even another of the 19th c. sims) as a residual or active haunting (haunting, mind you--not a pain in the neck), or would like to have your place haunted, do contact me!
A Headless Horsewoman and the Night Huntsman

5 comments:

Edward Pearse said...

I'll have to show you the ghost AV I'm working on for Halloween. Ah invisiprims are my friends.

Eladrienne Laval said...

Ooo...yes! I would love to see it sir!

Hotspur O'Toole said...

I am SO there...

itsdavidvc said...

Around this time of year the Apparitions start barging into my home asking to be reanimated. Also, some of my failed experiments have nasty habit of hopping up and wandering around the laboratory.

((read: Yes, I want scary critters and ghosties in my Haunted Mansion!!))

Eva Bellambi said...

Taigh Rois needs some ghosties I think

We must talk!