Wednesday, September 5, 2007

By Land, Air and Sea Through Caledon

Caledon keeps getting bigger and bigger. Which means more exploring for me to do!First, I looked at Cymru in the SW corner below SteamSky City...
Then I took Flashy for a ride through Stormhold...
...and up in its mountains over to Regency...
...and convinced (the very brave) Mr. Enoch to ride with me around Caledon's waters in Capt. Trenton's new Canal Runner, which I love. I did Loch Avie to Mayfair, and then Carntaigh to Regency via the new water sims. The Runner is like a steam speedboat: sleek, narrow, and fast. Fast enough that the land was rezzing slower than the boat coming upon it which made for a rather hair-raising experience sometimes.
We ended at my pier in Regency. Oh! I'm wearing Ordinal mechanical, steam-powered dragonfly wings, which are a lot of fun and have a fantastic "surge" feature when you double tap during flight. That was most certainly quite a trip!

No comments: