Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sparring and Suicide Runs

Headed over to the Loch Avie sparring grounds for some practice. Me, I could understand, but Miss Babii took down Lady Dia casually...and Dia is one of the Academy's best fighters. I must admit, there is something disarming about a small Hello Kitty-wearing foal skillfully wielding an axe. Oh my...After the carnage, I mean, sparring...Lady Dia and I headed over in our warrior-women wear to Murdann for a competition of a "different" sort that we called the "Suicide Race"...
Take two extremely fast Trenton racing-version Tesla oiled (yes, OILED, not coiled) engine Canal Runners, two competitive women, one Duke caught up in the middle as officiant, and lots of water and you've got a recipe for this:
Yes, I think that's all I need to say.

No comments: