Saturday, September 8, 2007

Season's Changing...

I was so tickled upon arriving in Caledon today to see fall leaves upon the ground everywhere...

There is something about autumn, much in the way that there is something about spring. A time of change and transition! In Caledon, this also means the Harvest Festival and the beginning of Caledon's social season that is fast approaching! I took the Canal Runner out on the open waters and made the voyage from Carntaigh to Regency. There's something calming about being on the water like that. I'm going to work up the nerve to try the sailboat. Me using a steam motor is one thing, me using the wind is another! I got a little too close to a full parcel on the edge of the Highlands on the return and this was the view I saw and I was stuck and swirling through SL time and space, causing me to have to logoff:
Of course, what is a Saturday night without dancing? I was at a Radio Riel party in the lovely Greek Isles sim of Eresos, where Her Grace, Gabrielle Riel, spun exotic tunes! There was a good turnout (this photo was early on)...no matter where Radio Riel goes, we Caledonians will follow!

No comments: