Sunday, September 30, 2007

Many Thanks for RegencyFest

I woke up in a post-RegencyFest drink- and pink cage dancing-induced haze this morning. All I could do was smile because everything turned out so well and I hope that you all will continue to visit our beautiful Northern sim. We were told that it was the first time a whole Caledon sim threw a sim-wide festival like this! That says a lot to me about my great neighbors! I'd like to give a big thank you to all of you who came as well as to some other folks as well:

The RegencyFest Planning Committee who, besides myself, were Mr Knight, Lady Shaylee, Lady Edwina, Miss Connolly, Miss Schnabel, Miss Burton, Mr Sands, Miss Snook, and Mr Sands...

All of our neighbors of Regency, who pitched in when needed. Of special note, Mr Horus, Miss Davies, Miss Paine, and Mr Beaumont. Thank you Capt. Koba for allowing us to use your land for the games. We know how much you wanted to be there!

The team of Sputnik & Lightfoot for the help with our main beautiful RegencyFest sign...

Sir Zen for scripting the lanterns for our walking tour

Friar Newbe for his cask of Stormhold Monastery Dominacythe absinthe

Radio Riel DJs Her Grace Gabrielle Riel and my neighbor Miss Figaro

and Prof. Avalanche who provided the fun games and assistance for the Regatta.

If there is anyone I left out, do forgive me, and know that we appreciate your helping to make RegencyFest such a huge success!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was more fun than you can shake a stick at....

*grins*