Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wyre Museum Opening

A quiet day today. I went to Wyre for a dance celebrating the opening of the Eulalie Mackechnie Farquhar Art Museum, named after the grandmother of Baroness Hermione Fussbudget. You must come and see the photography exhibit with lovely photographs by Liz Augustine. Tonight's party was Radio Riel DJ'd by my favorite rawking warrior woman Lady Dia...Nice dress Lady Edwina!Afterwards, I danced on my Regency rooftop after a particularly funny incident that taught me the valuable lesson of "spatialized sound" settings while goofing around with things in one's inventory. I can't stop laughing just thinking about it. My apologies to my poor, poor neighbors!

I took this pretty picture while dancing. Mr. Goodliffe has a demon-god father, I have a fallen angel in my paternal bloodline...ah, a story for another time!

3 comments:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

Hmm. spatialized sound, eh? Does have to do at all with the flagellation noises that were audible all the way to Mr. Sand's porch? ;)

Eladrienne Laval said...

*looks chagrined*

Let's just say that every time Mr. Goodliffe said something crazy, he got whapped. Bad thing is, he says a LOT of crazy things and we couldn't resist when we found an inventory item called the "manspanker2."

Soooo sorry...

Diamanda Gustafson said...

Manspanker? 2 even? Oh dear, nothing to be sorry about!