Saturday, August 11, 2007

Just Another Saturday in Caledon

Which means being out and about like mad...No place with legends of pirates and rumrunners would be complete without its underground tunnels. After a fruitless attempt to see what was hidden beneath Victoria City, Mr. Margulis and I went to the Cay. You will have to find the entry yourself, but once inside, the tunnels take you to other points...Such as this very nice, quiet cavern...
After my tour was complete, I put on more somber garments and the Major and I took a minute to overlook Dragon's Light and Mr. Szondi's Fortune restaurant behind us...
And then I was off to the first meeting of the Dark Victorian group, which included Miss Tammas, Prof. Avalanche, Mr. Epsilon, Miss Schnabel, and Miss Begonia. I have been good lately, but a little sip of absinthe didn't hurt. Perched on Miss Schnabel's settee is her wayward cousin, Miss Matova...
...who along with her brother Phineas, will be staying with Miss Schnabel for a while. Something about fire and curtains-stealing. Mr. Matova is a...special...sort and after falling off to the ground, was delivered a swift kick by Miss Begonia. I do not think he noticed.
I made sure to check that I still had my reticule as I do believe he made off with many wallets. How he acquired the Guvnah's carriage license I fear I shall never know...

No comments: