Thursday, May 22, 2008

Secrets of the Pyramid...

I thought I would give the Greystoke pyramid another go. You would think that I would have learned my lesson from the last time, or that my experience in the Barrow would've deterred me, but nooo...that is not the life of an adventurer!I roamed the quiet corridors, torch lit...
I looked upon art centuries old...And then, the pit--with stakes...and snakes. I took one look down at the blood-stained spikes and scrambled to make my way across the rope.
But given my inclination towards danger and jumping into unknown holes and such, I had to keep going. At one point, I watched as a personal belonging fell off of my person and took quite a while to hit the bottom. I had climbed too far by then. There was no way I was going back down for it. I was relieved when I finally made it back out into the arid desert heat. Where's my camel?!

No comments: