Friday, May 23, 2008

'Shroom Searching!

Caledon's gone mushroom hunting crazy. Mushrooms are appearing all over the Realm of the Roses, and some only appear during the night. There are 24 documented ones, but there are rare ones out there too. Gryffin invited me to go hunting with him and I resisted at first, given my normal streaks of bad luck regarding hunts in our fair nation, but I was reassured that it would be fun...and it was! Until I took a nibble of a Caledonus Ordenalis... While in Glengarry, we were joined by Miss Discovolante and Mr Fourwzy when the Guvnah appeared and gave us a preview of things to come involving hunts in Caledon. He filled the ring with them before reassuring us that the 'shrooms will be a permanent feature and there was more fun to come!
As you can see, I did not learn my lesson well and took a nibble of a Xenobiologus Horgidae...uggghhh. Gryffin told me to quit that or I'd get grass stains...
We had a great time running all over Caledon and Winterfell waiting for the mushrooms to appear. Join the hunt!
Later on that evening, I joined Phin at the Aerodrome where Miss Wind was showing us new uniforms for the RCAF paratroopers...

1 comment:

Emeraude Sautereau said...

I absolutely adore the shroom headgear.