Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Few. The Proud. The Tiny.

The RCAF Screamin' Tinies were out in full force for a weekend of tiny dogfights over the Sound filled with thrills and spills!

(pictured: DrBob Margulies, Corn. Fanshaw, Zoe, Dia, Elle)

Dogfight #1 Saturday: Got taken down to 9 hit points before finding myself in a ditch somehow in Lionsgate...
Dogfight #2, Midnight SLT: The Crimson Koala (Lord Primbroke) appears. Here he is being pursued by Zoe...
Dogfight #3, Sunday: Miss Nika Dreamscape took some fun videos of the Squadron in action. Here we are defending HQ against sky pirate Alex Chadbourne...
Here is a poster I made with a fun motto I quipped while we were posing for it...
Afterwards, we all went to the Prop Spinner in SSC for their "Memory of Lara" event for RFL...
My tiny colleagues, as your Squadron Leader I salute you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WooHoo! We will do this again!

Our next big RCAF event will be an air race, as soon as I work out the details.