Friday, May 16, 2008

Rezzable Garden of NPIRL Delights Open!

What has had Kheph and me building like crazy for over a week now? Our build for the Rezzable Garden of NPIRL Delights, based upon the work one of my favorite artists, Hieronymous Bosch! The Festival opens today and is a must-see with some of SL's best creators together on four sims! Other Caledonians present are Mr Darkle Sands and Miss TheDove Rhodes!My original vision was "aethereal steampunk" and inspired by the central "Earth" panel of the triptych. It has been a truly collaborative experience and every time one of us visited, the other had added something new...The builds there are amazing and I can promise you that you won't be disappointed! We had a lot of fun making this and hope you will enjoy it too! And yes...I am riding a flying fish...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the wonderful build. I just did a little write up about the tower in my blog, but words cannot do it justice. Even a bunch of pictures, which are reportedly each worth 1000 words are not enough! One must go and visit!