Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Very Interesting Steelhead Evening

Had to leave the Anvil gathering to attend the town meeting in Steelhead, still one of the funniest you'll ever attend. Somehow I volunteered to be the new editor of the Steelhead Anvil...The "hoooo"s were much appreciated, thank you, and I'll try to do a good job...I thought I'd walk over to the Foundation and see if the Doc was in, but I backed away a little as another Doc Mason was in my presence--Jeremiah, Doc Mason's evil, undead creature of a father in Hydra form...
"Bring your husband to me," he told Ms Tensai Hilra as Sheriff Ortega and I looked on...
Soon Mr TotalLunar Eclipse arrived and was none too pleased to find out that Miss Lumina Elvejhem was being held hostage by Jeremiah, who demanded that the demon Bloodwing, as well as his son Darien and Darien's daughter Miss Projects be brought to him...
He gave a riddle: "Where castles collapse in tears and facts are guarded by unfinished Thoughts and half Truths..." and an ultimatum, Bring Bloodwing by the Steelhead Dance on Friday or else. The demon Bloodwing Dragonash was called and after a bit of a chokehold from Mr Eclipse, they all decided to work together, as Miss Elvejhem is his blood...
Will they solve the riddle by the dance? Will Miss Elvejhem be rescued? Find out Friday! Sheriff Ortega reassured me that Steelhead's normally quiet and peaceful, which I do not doubt, but, oh my, I see my work as Editor is about to be interesting indeed!

No comments: