Saturday, December 15, 2007

Shirtless in Steelhead

Oh no, not me, as much as I am sure that disappointed many gentlemen I know! Although, some of my fellow female citizens did join in once the goal of 60K L was reached! We had a fantastic time in Steelhead raising funds towards the purchase of Steelhead Harborside...The gents were game and at 20K lost their shirts! Here the Baron flashes a bit of lime green shorts that he seemed rather proud of...
Col. O'Toole had threatened to put on MORE clothes and the ladies cried out "No!" Here he is as a "naughty policeman"...
Mr. Zymurgy in the "flesh", along with a human Sheriff Fuzz and Lord Primbroke, dancing in the front of the party...
Here I am in my Sanchon pirate best, flintlock tucked into the back of my belt, as Eds--in her best wench's outfit--and I danced. Is that a certain moon elf manager shirtless behind us? I'm surprised that we didn't faint! At one point I caught a cape and a shirt tossed to me! Where are the smelling salts?
I have more rather incriminating photos involving cutoff shorts and thongs--on gents--but I think I shall keep those to myself. Eds and I will be smiling for days in happiness. We raised over 85,000L--way over our goal! Thanks to the men and women who lost their shirts tonight in order to achieve it!

2 comments:

TotalLunar Eclipse said...

Let it be known... it was all done for Steelhead and Id do it again!

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Fraulein Laval,

They were a gift. Seasonal, in fact.

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach