Saturday, December 29, 2007

Harborside Hijinks!

It is so nice to know that the "weird" has not entirely left Steelhead!! In all of the excitement surrounding the new sim, we neighbors seem to be really cutting loose! Here is Miss Myfanwy Davies and Sparky Von Sled Dog. She so kindly gave us all copies of the sled and lots of us raced around the sim!Oh my!
A group of us got into a big avatar discussion and Miss Hilra started cycling through her quite large collection...
She then hopped into the time travelling horseless carriage and shot off! Sheriff Fuzz thought about citing her for speeding...I decided to putt around in my own horseless carriage by Mr Offcourse--a holiday present from Edwina--and ended up in the water. I think it's safe to say that this was a first...

1 comment:

Frau A. S. Lowey said...

It will certainly be Interesting in Harborside with Frau Davies about. I cannot wait!