Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Busy Sunday!

I was admiring Gryffin's trophy for his decorated gallery windows while in my snow phoenix AV, which has crackling fire effects (and snowflakes--what a combination!). I used to wear different AVs on a more regular basis when I first came to Caledon. Why in the world did I ever stop as I do enjoy it so? I have a few favorite forms, such as this one, so perhaps I shall sport them more often! I was preparing to go to the Tinies New Year's Ball in Raglan, but stopped through the Loft in Harborside first for a chat with Dia, Gryffin and Zoe...
This sign in the tavern is hilarious...
I hosted in a pinch for Dia at Jazzer's Paradise where we rocked out to metal...
And ended my evening sharing pints of Guinness and catching up with Prof. Messmer at Dr Fabre's Quarterdeck Reform Club in Port Babbage...

1 comment:

Batou said...

Ty for visiting, madam! - v/r, R. Fabre