Thursday, December 13, 2007

HUZZAH! Caledon & Winterfell Are Joined!!

We got a message in the main CalChat and a small group of us gathered to join the Guvnah at the northern end of Brigadoon to watch the new sim of Caledon Cape Wrath come into being! For the first time in 20 months, Caledon would be joined to another sim!Our new neighbors across the water in Winterfell Absinthe were gathered on their side, as expectant as we were. The Guvnah said "Any minute now..." and voila! Land starts to appear right in front of us!
Forming the new sim of Caledon Cape Wrath!!!!
Caledon and Winterfell are officially connected! The Guvnah asked, "Well? Who wants to be first? Go on..." We all walked, ran, flew and rode across the newly formed land...
And came over to much excitement on the Winterfell side, where everyone happily celebrated! Huzzah to our Guvnah and Miss Anansi and long live Caledon and Winterfell! A historic night for our nations indeed!

1 comment:

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Fraulein Laval,

I am glad you saw the event, but I am sorely disappointed I missed it myself. This process of land creation fascinates me, and I do wish I would be present with the right timing - there are a few chances left in Caledon, though, and Steelhead.

Thank you for the pictures.

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach