Monday, March 17, 2008

RCAF Screamin' Tinies Uniform!

After a certain Air Chief (by the name of Messmer) said he wanted one way too many times, I sat down and created the tiny version of the RCAF uniform. It will be distributed to all members of the Screamin' Tinies squadron and made available to those who would like one...I thought I'd test Mr Denver Hax's Boojum Bomber, which has beautiful textures...
I took it for a few laps around the Firth. It handled sim crossings beautifully, was very (almost too) responsive, and...
Was the first tiny aeroplane (airships aside) that I've actually managed to land on the runway! I will test its TCS and bombing capabilities another time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss Laval, my little elephant would LOVE to have a uniform for flying! Many thanks! Vi