Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Boomtown, Gargoyles & Wanderings

Walking into Steelhead Town Hall, I saw the latest map of Boomtown. The chickens and cows made me laugh...Lots of hoooo'ing and craziness as always at the town meeting...
Earlier, I had stopped through the new Rusty Prop pub, a new hangout for the RCAF...
And somehow ended up at Mr Enoch's new shop in Morgaine with a gargoyle across my lap...
Otenth has invited me to have a vendor at his new place in Winterfell Laudanum, "Otenth's Folly". I thought I'd go over and see it and sometimes, just sometimes...even in here you see sunsets that make you stop and stare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Otenth's Folly is just about perfectly situated. I am so grateful to Miss Serra for parceling it out for me. Little did I know that I would want more prims. (d'oh!)

So the shop is going to be down in the village area, in Heidrun Industries.