Friday, March 7, 2008

Scenes from the Southern Sims

I can now say that I have explored every sim in Caledon. Like Lionsgate, I realized I had never been to the southern sims of Greystoke and Nova Civis. While wandering in Greystoke, I came upon this columbiad cannon. Does the Lord Greystoke have plans for an aether launch? I am sure Prof. Messmer of the Caledon Aethernautical Society would be rather interested...I came upon Lord Greystoke himself at his hangar filled with wonderful photographic images and sketches of aerial machines...
I did not wish to keep him from his work on this barrow...
I went next door to NCI (New Citizens Inc.)/Nova Civis. When I was new, I took many classes from them that I can honestly say helped me to be able to do things I do well now, like building and clothing design. Here is the lovely ampitheatre-style classroom...
And the main informational section for new SL residents, filled with all manner of help, tutorials, freebies and more! That is SteamSkyCity, floating in the sky like the lovely steampunk jewel that it is...

No comments: