Friday, February 22, 2008

Lancers, Huck, and a Waiting Kitty

I have completed the latest version of my Worker ensembles in "Peat"--a deep dark brown. Sir Tele asked to see it just before going to the Caledon Lancers review and Edison Ball. I found him on the top of a Loch Avie tower and we were joined by Dia, also rather smart in Lancer uniform. My, that will be quite a hop for Boanerges...I've been busy with shopkeeping, but stopped through the Edison Ball at Loch Avie. Oh dear, everyone being an interesting shade of grey really must stop...
Afterwards, I stopped through the Mark Twain-themed Steelhead Friday night party...
And Mr G. Hax and I have been bustling around the Inkyboy Gallery prepping it for the Grand Opening New Orleans "Patina" exhibit party Sunday. I tp'd back upstairs from the basement and thought it was so very cute that my kitty Nefi was sitting there waiting for me...

No comments: