Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Caledon's 2nd Anniversary! HUZZAH!

I have partied entirely too hard, but with a good reason! It was Caledon's 2nd Anniversary today and I managed to dance my way through as much of it as I could at Castle Cymru. Thank God my typist has a flexible RL schedule, as I was able to attend most of the parties, even if only for a while...Started by rocking out at Lady Dia's excellent gig...And then at Mr Tairov's good gig that picked up where Dia's ended. Thought I'd do Gun Bunny duty for the Guv and I was willing to bite an ankle or two if they didn't let him vacation for once...I then danced with Sir Tele at Mr Dagger's part of the Ball...How do I know there were a LOT of folks? A predominance of my not-so-favorite color...grey.Duchess Gabi smoothly transitioned us into a formal ball, and I danced with my former Regency neighbor Mr Jamie Palisades...Gryffin and I went to Dia's keep in Port Caledon and watched the beautiful Firth-wide fireworks at Lionsgate...
And the Sound...
And I ended it all dancing with Prof Messmer at Sir Zen's gig. Here's to our Guvnah and Caledon, Year Three! HUZZAH!!

No comments: