Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Went and Did It This Time...

I suppose it was only a matter of time, but how had it come to this? Me behind bars in the Steelhead Jail with no one to keep me company besides the resident rat--and I was told that he doesn't like roommates...I suppose I had been in a rather belligerent mood earlier...catfighting and taking down both Lord and Phin Messmer in Raglan...
We were all gathered at the loft in Harborside to celebrate Mr Eclipse's return. I had a bit of spiked lemonade, perhaps a bit too much, and picked some catfights with the Professor. I told Sheriff Fuzz to arrest him, and he offered to arrest both of us! "Run Phin, RUN!" I shouted, and the two of us bolted out of the door...
The Sheriff decided to go tiny manhunting and I had the misfortune of finding out that Tensai was in the area too! Oh...my...! The Prof. had to log out (how convenient!), so I was a tiny fugitive bunny hiding under the docks for a while...
I finally decided to turn myself in...being a fugitive does not suit me at all...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Lovely Lovely!!! Happy New year

Diamanda Gustafson said...

/me shakes her head.

As if my joint's reputation wasn't already in the lows..

Anonymous said...

Awww.

Never mind, once you get sprung have a look at the new Tinies retreat in SSC and unwind there :)

And Dia? no such thing as bad publicity :)

denver Hax

Skusting Dagger said...

Did you at least make off with a carrot for your troubles?

Eladrienne Laval said...

Well, the Sheriff let me off with a warning and I am currently on probation. A carrot would be a good thing right now. *laughs*

Unknown said...

I never considered that being a tiny would lead to so much corruption.