Friday, January 25, 2008

A Burns Supper in Loch Avie

A traditional Scottish Rabbie Burns supper was held in Loch Avie this evening...I thought I would accompany LordAlbert to the dinner and put on my best Caledon tartan dress for the occasion. Hmm, I am surprised Lord did not wear his kilt. I suppose we were coordinated...Capt. O'Toole presents the haggis to all, as Col. Somme plays the bagpipes...
A selection of traditional Burns dinner dishes such as haggis and neeps...
As the proceedings were held in Voice, that SL marvel often does inexplicable things to me and caused a crash. Upon my return as my human self, I found a seat at the table among my Steelhead neighbors and was delighted to see that so many of them had turned out for the event. Afterwards, there was a ceilidh in the snow-covered observatory lawn and I managed to get a dance in with the Doctor...

No comments: