Thursday, January 24, 2008

An Interesting Evening of Dancing and More...

I attended a "Victorian Ball" in the full Activ8 sim as part of an author's book promotion. Being Caledonian, it is always interesting to see others' views as to what constitutes "Victorian". Some Caledonians and Babbagers were present and we had a rather amusing time. Here I am dancing with Lord Otenth... Doc Mason and I could not stop laughing at the comments going on around us...such as one woman's assessment of her friend's cleavage. And the Victorian dress prizes were a staggering 20K - 50K! If I knew I would've definitely worn something different! You can read the doctor's rather tongue-in-cheek coverage of the Ball HERE...
Sir Zen was able to acquire a ticket for me to a sold-out performance of the ZeroG Skydancers. If you have never been to one, I cannot quite describe the experience except for the word "amazing" so if you hear about tickets being available for another, GO...
I ended my evening sitting on my dock talking to Gryffin about all sorts of things...mostly art, relationships, and life. It's always nice to have good friends to talk to in here, isn't it?

No comments: