Sunday, January 13, 2008

Steamworks @Stephenson's Quarter

I recently opened my E.Laval Aether shop across from the Steamworks Club at Stephenson's Quarter in the Emit Time sim. I share my space with Mr Writer and Mr Enoch in a rather wonderful smokestacked factory building. If you are a lover of all things steampunk as I am, then you really must visit Stephenson's Quarter as the shopping there is a rather fantastic selection of steampunk clothing, items, and accessories! Not to mention that the decor is wonderful industrial steampunky goodness...Dia played her first set there under spectacular Tesla coils (which Doc Mason kept managing to shock himself with). Here is co-owner of Stephenson's Quarter Miss Amesha Jewell...
Mr Skusting Dagger of New Babbage in his very comfortable chair in the lounge area...
Lord Heron and a tiny friend dance to the metal...
It is a really cozy, welcoming club...

1 comment:

Skusting Dagger said...

Indeed, that chair is damningly comfortable!