Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hustle & Bustle in Steelhead

Sheriff Fuzz found Lunar and me sitting on the curb outside of the Hotel after setting up the aviation display in conjunction with the Library's exhibit. We must have been looking rather forlorn as he said something about us loitering. I suggested that if we were panhandling, that would have been a problem, and we promptly asked him for a few lindens. You can guess what his answer was...
We ended up on the pier docks in the Tackle Company shop at the Steelhead Navy's Recruitment Center in Port Harbor. I really enjoyed building the Cannery Row-inspired structures and Lunar speaks more on that HERE. I was creating a "Made in Steelhead" crate that can be placed around. If you'd like your own free copy of it, do visit the Offices...And in preparation for the tinies dogfight event in Port Harbor on July 1, Lunar created a rather fantastic floating runway. Zoe joined Lunar, Tensai and me as it was being constructed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the "Made in Steelhead" idea - Lord knows I'm no builder, but it reminds me of the "Prop. of..." stamp I made for sets in last year's TSMGO show:
http://headburroantfarm.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/tsmgo-building-a-wall/