Friday, June 19, 2009

Caledon Project, Day Three: Caledon Rothesay

Journal Entry, 19 June, Caledon Rothesay
Ah, duchies. I am laughing as I cross the border from Mayfair because there seem to be so many now that I have honestly lost track. I will admit that I have not been to Caledon Rothesay, well...since it became Caledon Rothesay. The last time I was here it was for Gabi's farewell to Carntaigh and I do not wish to dredge up whatever sore feelings that go along with that and the general turnover that happened a few months back. I have heard that this sim's four duchies--with the exception of Laird Brideswell's lot--has changed hands many times over at this point. It made me chuckle as I thought about Miss Jameson's wondering if it was "cursed." Now that would make for an interesting parcel. I'm having rather dark thoughts about lost souls wandering about in dark estates, but I digress...

It is currently owned by Her Grace Kiralette Kelley who is using a portion of her parcel for RFL; Her Grace Eleanor Anderton, who has lovely gardens; and the Duke and Duchess Mahana. Very pretty, very large estates here. I particularly enjoyed Laird Brideswell's Nautilus, which I remembered from Wellsian, and the Stone Circle on the hill. It seems like a nice place to sit and enjoy the scenery...

1 comment:

Eleanor Anderton said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the gardens...and hope you can drop back later in the summer when the roses are in full bloom. The circle maze is still a work in progress...seems that there are "gasp" tunnels buried underground.