Monday, June 29, 2009

Caledon Project: Day Four--Caledon Victoria City

All roads lead to Rome, they say. Well, in Caledon they all seem to start here in Caledon Victoria City. I know they did for me. For many,Vic City is their first exposure to Caledon. I remember that when I arrived there after putting "Victorian" into Search, I was awed by the buildings and intrigued by the shops and Guvnah's Mansion. While in the central yard, I met Miss Babs Zuta, whose RL aunt introduced her to SL. She told me that she liked how the buildings seemed so real and how she loved the clothing here. She was charming and as she is a relatively new resident and told me that she likes purple, she should find a gift from my shop delivered to her soon. I do hope that she enjoys it and wears it during her own Victorian explorations...

No comments: