Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Stroll Through Caledon

On my new Mayfair lot
Greetings!

When I was new to SL, I wandered around a bit confused from place to place in my explorations. However, when I stumbled upon Caledon, there was something very, very different about it that made me want to return again and again. I found myself donning Victorian dress and taking a stroll through Caledon on Sunday mornings. Perhaps it was the intelligent conversation, the 19th-century theme, or the sense of community, but I loved it. As my friend Mr. Webb said: "Soon you'll be looking for land here."

No truer words have been spoken and you may now find me at the intersection of Green & Lemon, Mayfair.

Yes, I know, another Caledon blog, lol. Is there such a thing as too many? Here are links to past Caledon postings from my general SL blog:

Caledon Wanderings: Victoria City & Highlands

Caledon/New Babbage Wanderings: Caledon Moors & New Babbage Conservatory

Caledon Wanderings: Mr. Webb's Bunnies

Caledon Wanderings: Caledon SteamSkyCity Opens & Light Art Show

Caledon Wanderings: Bunny Ears & Flower Fields

Caledon Wanderings: Kittiwickshire Now Open!

Caledon Wanderings: Kittiwick Town Taking Shape

Caledon Wanderings: Caledon Cairntagh & Radio Riel

Caledon Wanderings: Gallery HyBosch Otsuzum

No comments: