Monday, December 22, 2008

SOLD! Caledon Mayfair Parcel Available

This property has been sold. Thank you.

I am selling the parcel rights to my lovely little lot and original Caledon land in charming Caledon Mayfair...

The lot is at #5 Lemon Street and Green, next to the rail tracks and down the way from the Connolly Aerodrome and Penzance. The neighbors in Mayfair are friendly and quiet and it has been quite a nice place to have a small shop.

I am selling it for $7364L, which is original price I purchased the land rights for from the Guvnah and it has 70 days rent included. You will continue to pay tier (375L/wk) to him. It is a 1024 lot with 234 prims available and if you would like to have the shop building, I will be more than happy to include it. It was a wonderful Caledon starter property for me and I hope it will be for the next resident as well! Click HERE if you would like to visit and see the property.

Please feel free to contact me inworld via IM or notecard if you are interested. Thank you!

1 comment:

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Frau Messmer,

I have fond memories of first encountering that shop when I was but recently arrived.

Yrs.,

K. Wulfenbach