Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mischief in Steelhead!

I wandered into the Steelbucks cafe in Steelhead Harborside. I found the coffee irresistable...
That seemed to be a bad idea as I ran amok hopping like a maniac through Steelhead afterwards. I jumped into the moss at Mr Eclipse's redwoods...And literally hopped right into the Duchess Sound, who then joined me in the fun. We could not stop laughing. We headed over to the Sheriff's pink flamingo-infested home and fired the cannon on his porch, to which Her Grace said "BEWM!" We tried to straighten the Sheriff's clock and got into a bit of mischief there before moving on...As we were admiring the statues at Town Hall, who should stroll by but Sheriff Fuzz! He took one look at me and groaned, saying "What are you two up to? If Eladrienne is a tiny, you are up to no good!" I told him that if he found pawprints in unusual places in his home, I had nothing to do with it. Dia said the same. He was rather unconvinced...

No comments: