Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Off to See the Sights

Gentle Readers, I shall be away for a week or so to see the sights. I look forward to visiting Paris again. Being a bit--a lot--afraid of heights, I do not know if I will ascend into that engineering marvel of a Tower. Perhaps I will have a crepe and wait at its base, but at some point I shall definitely sit at a cafe and partake of coffee and people watching...I am also spending time in another favorite city, London, which greatly reminds me of my own home city. I love the hustle and bustle there...And friends will be taking us on a side trip to visit Glastonbury. I look forward to seeing the Tor and the Abbey ruins...
I shall be back on the 9th and will resume this aethernet journal upon my return. Do try to not destroy the Grid in my absence. Think of the hopping bunnies.

1 comment:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

*waves from Athens*

Good Lord! Are we fleeing from the grid en masse? :D