Saturday, February 28, 2009

Canines, Feathers and Jager Tipping

Last night I was strolling through Steelhead and saw a large gathering in Port Harbor. I walked over and was delighted to see a gathering of dogs and their owners as Miss Tanarian Davies has opened a dog park for the Virtual Kennel Club...I heard a hunt was going on in Caledon Lionsgate for elusive anniversary Caledon pounds minted by the Vicereine. They were indeed hard to find as they were very very tiny...Later on, I put on my feathered Brazilian samba finery and headed over to the Ballroom for the Mardi Gras dance...I was involved in a bit of jager-tipping last night. Mr Munster went over quite easily. Bunny: 5, Jager: 1. Please do not tell the Sheriff! My rap sheet seems to be getting longer and longer...

1 comment:

Fuzzball Ortega said...

*makes a note to have a talk with Miss Laval in regards to "Jager Tipping"*