Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Adventures in Steeltopia

When SteelCobra Calamari, the mad blue Emperor of Steeltopia, asked me to design the official uniforms of the Steeltopian Navy I was more than happy to. I had one of the first shops there and have watched this little nation grow. Here I am in the ensign's uniform with the INS ironclads behind me...He is a lot of fun himself and last night he decided to give me a tour of the mines, as it had been a while since I'd been down there...
And we ended up in a boiler room. That did not bode well, trust me...Nothing like roaming underneath a city. The mines will soon be relocated...The Emperor also has a chain of small coffee shops called Steelbucks that he "franchises" (contact him if you'd like a branch!) There are two on one block alone near my home in Steelhead! I once visited them and went on a tiny rampage through town. Steeltopia is a fun place with a steampunk feel. Go visit if you haven't been there before!

No comments: