Monday, March 23, 2009

The Great Tensainami Flooding of Steelhead

The waters started rising in Steelhead City and citizens scrambled to get themselves and their belongings, pets and livestock to higher ground. The Great Tensainami had struck the town!I had run across the Sheriff, who muttered something about saying something to Tensai and well...
Many of us steered small vessels or took on mer form to navigate the flooded town. It was an odd feeling to paddle my canoe down Steelhead's main streets...
And see my home submerged up to its second floor! Oh no! My bunny!
Even Port Harbor was flooded. But this being Steelhead, it meant many of us staged an impromptu ironclad and paddleboat battle. I managed to get Emperor SteelCobra's ironclad down to 92% before he finally got me...
I do believe I will be surveying the water damage at Laval Point today. And Sunny Bunny? He is alright. He found safe harbor from the waters on the bridge until they receded.

No comments: