Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pausing...and a Fish Fight

Mondays have traditionally always shopkeeping days for me, when I check inventory, rents, box items and create vendors, and create pieces, but I had to do everything on a Tuesday instead. Afterwards, I leaned on the railing of the mezzanine of my Caledon Regency shop and looked down over the floor below.

First, I thought, "I have really created a lot" and of that, I'm truly proud. Then, I looked over at the Inkyboy Gallery and thought, "I love Gryffin's work and that octopus is way too much fun."

I'll be releasing some new menswear and steampunk ensembles for the Fall. I love what I do and I'm lucky to be able to share it with everyone... Later, I checked on my shop in Steeltopia and went across the street to the Embassy of Steelhead. I ended up ducking under the stairs with my Tombola Steelhead "sword fish" fighting trout as Lunar and Miss Hilra got into a full-fledged parrot vs. fish gun fight. I'm sure that was quite some cleanup afterwards...

No comments: