Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Duchesses & Lots o' Trout!

My evening started out innocently enough with Duchess Dia (yes, I can call her that!) and the Duchess of Argylle and I having a great time making a triple decker Lunar sandwich at the reception party for the Moon Over Caledon exhibit at Kintyre. The portraits really are lovely...especially the gents' to me, given their incredible variety on display: human, demon, mech, equine, furry...The exhibit is up until Sept. 17 so don't miss your opportunity to see it...Do not leave Steelheaders to their own devices or they just might rez sword fish Steelhead trout and whack each other gleefully with them...
Afterwards, we went to visit Dia at her home in the Sound and chatted about potential duchy duties. Lunar said something about "hard working". I wasn't quite sure what the job entailed...
And Miss Hilra let loose with a torrent of fish from her fish gun in the parlor. Yes, Dia & I are under them somewhere. They then proceeded to both take out their huge guns. Chickens, mice and more mayhem ensued. I kicked up my feet on the settee and just got comfortable. Tea and gunpowder coming right up!

No comments: