Thursday, August 28, 2008

Caledon Firth Anniversary Regatta!

A year ago the Caledon Firth's expanse of central water void sims were created. They have become very popular and used for the recreation of Caledon's citizens for both aviation and sailing. Today, in an event hosted by Dia, the new Duchess of Sound, many of us came to celebrate with a regatta! I donned my European-style sailor's outfit...And took my fast little sailboat for a spin around the Firth...
Upon our return, we also took to the sky as well and I accepted a ride from DrBob Margulies in his new balloon by Miss Ilsa Munroe...We all flew along the Southern coast of the Firth from one end to the other, turning around to attend the formal...
DrBob and I decided to take a more direct route upwards to the dance platform upon reaching Sound. That is Lionsgate in the background...

No comments: