Monday, August 18, 2008

Back from the Country and Into Windlight

I came back from a relaxing week at my RL family's country home listening to songbirds and the breezes, rainbows and good conversation. Baube did not come, preferring to stay in the city and flit about socially and stating something about "her skin" while there. I gained a bit of clarity and perspective on both "lives" during my quiet time there I think.

I was rather excited upon my return as being inworld was about to look different thanks to an upgrade while I was gone. The first image I took was that of my Steelhead home, Laval Point...Then I looked at the water near my shop in Caledon Regency. My God, this is what I haven't been seeing for so long?? It's beautiful!
I rode Flashy through Caledon Windemere...
And saved what I wanted to see most for last--the Firth of Caledon...
Phin always said that the water was gorgeous and now I know. Of course, he had to take me sailing! What a fantastic day...

No comments: