Friday, December 4, 2009

Steelhead Sim Opening Dance and Killer Deer

There was a nice turnout at tonight's dance celebrating the arrival of St Helen's...However, its resident deer ran amok, causing quite a bit of panic. It seems it did not forget my chasing after it in ferret form the other night. Yes...it really was staring directly at me. I was reduced to a bit of a state of paranoia which caused me to utter the following statement that is now on many a profile of those present:

"Crappity crap crap crap...I'm going to get killed by Bambi."

1 comment:

Rhianon Jameson said...

I used to shoot the critters in Caledon - they had a very satisfying "hi, I'm dead" position, which they held for a few moments before going about their business once again, and they cried "Eep!" as they were shot, which warmed the heart no end - until somehow they stopped dying.

So my advice is to at least try some heavy firepower. Shoot first, and ask questions later. :)