Saturday, September 26, 2009

Farewell to Ice Castle Xero

High in the skies above Caledon Morgaine, a beautiful castle of ice has been floating...
Owned by Xero Silverspar, many of us joined him and danced upon his ice crystal ballroom floor last night to bid it farewell...There he is behind me in the Strand cover with the Guvnah. I shall always remember being in my shop in Regency when it was new and seeing snow and knowing he was near...I stood in his crystal study, where I knew he had been trying to find a way back home...If the castle is leaving, then he must have succeeded in doing so then. If that is so, then I wish him much luck upon his journey home and he will be missed. It was always a bit warm for him here.

1 comment:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Ooooo, that's a bit lovely, that is...