Sunday, April 20, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

I am constantly taking photographs to record my adventures while inworld, so I shall play a bit of catch-up as to my activities during the strike. First, I forgot to post this picture of Dia and me looking brave before dogfighting over the Sound last weekend. For those of you who have a tiny avatar and might enjoy flying, do contact me as it is quite enjoyable and stable even on bad laggy days...On the 15th, I joined the Duke of Murdann at his home in Murdann for a salon about freedom, what it means to us, and how we can overcome those obstacles that hold us back. We were joined by Miss Puchkina, Mr Epsilon and Mr Smashcan. Thank you Otenth, I had a lovely time...
This past weekend, the lag was atrocious so we pilots gathered at Dia's Loft pub in Steelhead instead for good conversation and drinks...

No comments: