Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Caledon Screamin' Tinies of the RCAF

Who knew I that am a MUCH better pilot as a tiny?!While talking to Air Marshal "Foxy" Connolly, we discussed the creation of a tiny air squadron for the Royal Caledon Air Force and I suggested a name for it (I seem to have a knack for that!)...
You're looking at Flight LT Elle "Skeeter" Laval of the Caledon Screamin' Tinies squadon!Don't let my pretty dress from earlier fool you...Air Chief Marshal "Biggles" Trenton remarked upon my propensity for mayhem and love of explosive things. Here I am standing next to my plane...
While we were all chatting, Mr Izaea Qinan stopped through to show us a creation to consider after he tweaks it to more steampunk standards. It was quite a nice vehicle. I wonder how it handles...

No comments: