Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A New Steelhead Town Hall (and a Chicken Too!)

I walked across to the Steelhead Gardens and Miss Elvejhem was putting the final touches on a frozen skating pond! I made her and Miss Weatherwax laugh as I did jumps, twirls, and tricks as I glided around...Steelhead's new town hall is complete! Hoooo! Mr Eclipse did a lovely job! It will house the medical clinic, Mr Eclipse, Miss Hilra, and Sheriff Ortega's offices, as well as the new jail. I am personally excited about having an office on the third floor for the Anvil...
Later that evening, we all attended our first town meeting in the new Hall. Poor Dr. Mason made the mistake of going away for a long time and was chickened...and fishbowled...and flaming cowed...
Many of us stopped to chat in the large main gallery afterwards. What a beautiful build it is!

No comments: